1. Thou shalt not be perfect or even try to be.
Realistic expectations only
2. Thou shalt not try to be all things to all people.
Save some time for yourself.
3. Thou shalt leave leave things undone sometimes.
4. Thou shalt not spread yourself too thin.
5. Thou shalt learn to say "no".
You can say "no" gently and with respect.
6. Thou shalt make time for yourself and your support network.
Supported people live longer and happier lives.
7. Thou shalt switch off and do nothing.
Yes, nothing! - regularly.
8. Thou shalt be boring, untidy, inelegant and unattractive at times - it is okay.
9. Thou shalt not feel guilty.
10. Thou shalt not be thine own worst enemy - be gentle, kind and loving to yourself.