Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It is almost over

My world has been filled with university this year and now it is almost finished. I have just two weeks left of lectures and tutorials. All essays are handed in and only one still to be returned. I got back my Poetry essay last night and yes, I did it again. I got another '7'. I have realised at last that I can do this, I am really good at this stuff. Just waiting for my English essay results and then one exam and one Poetry portfolio.

Unfortunately, my single exam falls on the Wednesday of the week that my brother is visiting from South Africa, but it is only a 2 hour exam and I will be well prepared by the time he gets here, so that is all okay.

I am starting to plan for the 3 month break, wondering what I will fill my days with. I am going to continue writing poetry. Read as many of the books that I can for the English course I am planning to do next year and enjoy my scrapbooking hobby, cleaning house, preparing for Christmas and other things.

It has been an amazing year and I can't wait to continue next year.

2 comments:

darlin said...

Was there ever a doubt Beverly? :-) Congrats! You have done so very well! Now I'm going to have to play catch up so I too one day can wonder what I will fill my free time with... in the interm, back to this paper!

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Well done Bev. You made it!