Friday, October 2, 2009

Digital albums

Yesterday I received my USA trip, digital album back from Creative Memories. I had submitted it on Thursday last week and it arrived within one week - fantastic. I am so pleased with it. After years of traditional scrapbooking, I thought that I would try a large 12x12 digital album of our trip to the USA and UK in July. I had such fun creating it online and the end product is wonderful.

Ivan sat last night and read every single page - his comment "This is so professional and beautiful, I much prefer it to the other albums." That was really nice to hear. In the long run, I think it will be more cost effective, save heaps of time and take up so much less space on the book shelves.

I am in the middle of the UK one now and find that I can create a couple of pages at a time and walk away, so that is great. There is no mess or fuss and the end result is fantastic. After years of anti-digital album talk from me, I am convinced.

1 comment:

darlin said...

Thank you, I'm going to have to look at this option for photos. I don't have the time to scrapbook as much as I'd love to attempt the digital scrapping and this could be an alternative way to preserve my memories! Fantatic!

How are your studies coming along? It is beginning to get pretty intense here but one essay at a time I will get through this!