Friday, October 23, 2009

Nearly finished

This is a really quick post just to share my good news.

I received my English essay on King Lear back yesterday. It was worth 30% of my mark and I got 97% for it. I am so excited and pleased that all my hard work and effort paid off.

The comment from my tutor was the following:

"This is a very well-written response. Your eloquence and engagement with the text both do you proud!
Your integraion of the critical reading into your argument is a good technique."

So far I have received 95%, 97% and 100% for attendance, so only have my exam to study for and I will have passed my first year English subject.

3 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

All those good marks have been worth all the effort you have put in, and I know you have worked so hard to achieve these fantastic results. CONGRATULATIONS !!!

darlin said...

Wow! Congrats!! You are amazing and inspiring! And without a doubt you will do wonderfully on your exam as well, you know your stuff! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations (once again - this is becoming boring! LOL). Basically you've already passed, you won't need to study when I am there! :) Well done Bev.