Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 1st - Father's Day & First day of Spring

Happy Father's Day - Dad & Welcome Home.
We celebrated Father's Day with Ivan this morning, after his 2 week trip to India.  Very jetlagged he hadn't even remembered that it was Father's Day.
 




 My Mum & Dad came up a for a lunchtime BBQ with us and I was able to spoil him with the new Lee Child book that he had been talking about.  Glad it was something that he liked.
In celebration of the first day of Spring, I am posting some lovely photos of Matthew & Sarah that I managed to take today.  


Matt's beautiful eyes and long hair - I love it!

 And Sarah  - another modelling session - those eyes are stunning.


 Spring flowers and a beautiful girl.


1 comment:

Red said...

Chemotherapy and cancer will cause one to put things off. they take over your life. you made up for it with awesome photos.