Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

Being part Irish and married to an Irish man is a wonderful reason to celebrate St Patrick's Day.  Dad and Ivan enjoy a few Guinness and we usually celebrate with snacks and laughter.

This year was no different and here are a few photos.

Matthew, Grandad, Granny & Elizabeth - all wearing shades of green

Ivan and I celebrating

 Ivan showing off his home-made pumpkin soup - we bought a local farm grown pumpkin and made up a big batch of pumpkin soup in the morning - it was delicious and satisfying.
Sarah giving her Dad a cuddle


And enjoying a Guinness!

1 comment:

darlin said...

Excellent photos of your family Beverly, they put a smile on my face!

I also made a pot of pumpkin soup on Thursday for the first time ever, we had this huge pumpkin and I played around with it, the soup was delicious! A bit of cinnamon and a bit of curry powder, I also added some chicken stock and a few other things, this is something I'll definitely make again.

Have a great week!