Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uni Results!

I did it, I passed first semester.

My final results came out while I was overseas, but I managed to log onto the computer and get them just before I arrived home.

I achieved a 5 (Pass with credit) for my Writing narrative course.
A 6 (Distinction) for World Religions and
A 7 (High Distinction) for Meditation and Soul Journeys.

I am so thrilled with these results, especially the 2 religion courses.

Semester Two starts on July 27th and I have signed up to do Literary Classics in English; Writing (Poetry); and History of the Supernatural in Religion. So it should be another challenge, but hopefully just as much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Well done Beverly, you knew you could, we knew you would! Very proud of you. Enjoy the next semester.