Thursday, July 16, 2009

Do you know why the grass is always greener in Ireland?

It is because all the Irish are walking on everyone else's Grass!

I know that it rains a lot in Ireland, but we were so lucky with our few days. We had times of glorious sunshine and in fact during the whole trip, this was the only place that Elizabeth and I got sunburned. Well just a little.


Elizabeth took this great photo of me kneeling on the rocky outcrop at Carrick-A-Rede, what an amazing place and this lovely group shot of Elizabeth, Karen (Ivan's sister) and me. I like it because I was standing uphill, so was almost the same height as both of them.


I also managed to take a great group shot of everyone, Elizabeth's Aunty Karen, Uncle Geordie and cousins Rebecca (front left), young Ellen and behind her Ashleigh.

Elizabeth was persuaded to dip her toes in the Irish sea, she said it wasn't so bad, as within seconds her feet were totally numb!

No comments: