Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beverly & Vesta are going on holiday

Hi everyone,

I will be off the airwaves/computer waves for the next 19 days or so, while I enjoy a fantastic holiday with Elizabeth and Ivan. We will be seeing New York (her first time), Washington D.C. (a first for both of us), Belfast - Ireland to see family (Ivan's) - Elizabeth's first time and London again another first for Elizabeth.

Ivan has some serious business to conduct, while Elizabeth and I have some serious sight-seeing to experience.

Hang in there everyone and wait for all the photos.

Hope life is good for everyone and thank you Granny and Grandad for taking care of Sarah and Matthew.

1 comment:

darlin said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, you deserve a break! Enjoy the sight seeing and I look forward to your photos and blogs when you do return!