Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Uni is finished!

I DID IT!
(At least I hope so, waiting now anxiously for my results!)

I have submitted all essays, short stories and take-home exams. I have signed up for my courses for next semester, but until July 27th, I can relax and enjoy a break. It has been an amazing experience and I have loved every moment, even the stressful ones when I couldn't get my essay to work. (Thank you Elizabeth for your insightful comments and help.)

Elizabeth still has three exams to go, one of Friday, then two on Tuesday. She is working as hard as she can and I don't envy her the trauma.

Check out my short story on Vesta Poetry. This is the one I submitted for assessment. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

darlin said...

Congrats! I knew that you would succeed... absolutely anything is possible when we put our minds to it! And now I am off to read your short story!