Friday, June 12, 2009

Alice Springs Holiday


The middle of Australia and what an amazing place!
Flying from Sydney to Alice Springs (a three hour flight) was a wonderful experience.
The beauty of the world from up high in a plane is fantastic - not enough adjectives to describe it.
Stanley Chasm
My weekend away with my friend Michelle was an awesome experience and I managed to take over 300 photos in just 4 short days. We did a full day tour to the West MacDonnel Ranges and the experience of blue skies and red rocks was wonderful.
Lots more photos and stories to follow (after I finish my 3 essays for my take-home exam), so look out!






2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE these photos, Beverly. We did have a wonderful weekend and I have spent some time this morning reconnecting with that Divine ancient energy of Standley Chasm. Mm-mmm.

darlin said...

Very beautiful indeed! I want to wish you all the best with your essays, you will do very well I am sure! Let me know how it goes for you once you're all done please Beverly, I'd love to compare notes! lol
I do look forward to seeing yet more photos of your weekend away, sounds enchanting!