Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1st, 2013 - An author's tale

A good start to the New Year.

I decided that today I would start the day as I mean to continue it - as a writer/author.

I committed to a minimum of an hour's writing/editing and not only on Facebook and Blog posts, but the writing that will achieve the completion of another book.

Now, 2934 words later (of the 5307 edited in total) of re-writing/editing of Book Two - The Destructors - I am feeling really good about the process.  I think the bones of Book Two are good and with the experience of editing book One - The Creators. It will be a better book.

So a good start to the New Year.

1 comment:

darlin said...

Good for you Beverly, I was just telling someone today that writers write, so write I shall begin in the very near future as well!

Have fun, as painstaking as it can be I find writing to be extremely rewarding when it's said and done.