Thursday, April 14, 2011

More wallpaper photos

If I never see another piece of wallpaper again it will be too soon.


Look at this big piece Mom

The girls tackled the family room walls, while I did the kitchen. The wallpaper comes off easy, except in the parts that they seemed to have used Super-Glue!!!
End result - now it just needs painting

Behind the bar

Clean walls
The house feels so much brighter and bigger now that the walls are white- of course we will need to repaint, but I am going to chose a nice light airy colour. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, looks so much better. Well done.

darlin said...

Wow, you've been busy. I'm with you, no more wallpaper. The worst I've ever removed was at least 5 layers, whoever lived there prior to me just kept on covering the old wallpaper with new stuff and never again! lol

It's looking so good and when it's painted you're going to feel like you have a brand new home!

Have a great day. :-)