Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to Vesta

Hello and Welcome to Vesta.

Vesta is the Roman Goddess of the home and hearth. She is the fire goddess who brings warmth to households, both as a temperature and as an emotion. She epitomises my life, in that my family and my home are the most important part of who I am.

I am only beginning this journey of owning a Blog, so it will be a work in progress. I hope to share with you all, my thoughts about raising families, sharing memories and ideas that build a better world.

Beverly

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there and welcome to Blogspot 'Vesta'. Nice themed blog. Looking forward to reading what you have to say. Good luck!

Beverly said...

Ian, thank you so much for your support and comment, I am so excited. It is wonderful that you are my first message.

Anonymous said...

Hey Beverly

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging.

I'll add you to my list of Favourite Blogs.

Looking forward to reading your Posts on Beverly-Vesta.

Good Luck with it all!

Margaret