Monday, December 10, 2012

Motivational Sayings:

I am always inspired by words, ideas and thoughts that sum up a moment.  I have been recording and keeping a book and now computer file of these sort of things for years and today I have been inspired by a new one.

It was stated by a very wise - young man. I have known him for nearly 20 years and at times his words have made me laugh and at other times cringe! There have been words that have touched my heart and words that have broken it; but every word has held a special place.

These words however, extend beyond the normal wisdom of someone so young - they are words that have summed up a simple mistake. A mistake, similar to one we would all make at any time in our lives and then beat ourselves up for it. But . . . with his wisdom and these few simple words - he put it all into perspective.

"A step in the right direction with the wrong foot."

Matthew Adair - December 2012.
 
 

No comments: