Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Christams Eve in Australia and in one hour and 20 minutes Elizabeth will be finished work and our celebrations will begin.

Tonight we will enjoy a Christmas Game show/play written and produced by Sarah, Elizabeth and Matthew.

Then we will enjoy a light supper together and open the gifts from family and friends that have been appearing under the tree for the last few weeks.

Children and adults will then retire to bed to await a magical Christmas morning.

Wishing you all, a Merry Christmas and a safe and properous New Year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Always love your beautiful Christmas Tree! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve and Christmas day tomorrow. Lots of love to you guys!

darlin said...

Beverly you have an amazing Christmas tree, so beautiful! A very Merry Christmas to you as well.

I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog site. You are an amazing lady and inspire the heck right out of me. I will meet you one day, one of the first holidays I'm going on will be to Australia once this educational journey is complete and I have worked long enough to be able to travel. When this day arrives I am looking forward to meeting you!

A very Blessed Christmas to you and all of your loved ones. Cheers!