Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A week of challenges

We are halfway through our week of challenges and so far I am pleased with my achievements.

I had two main goals, the first to achieve some serious de-cluttering. I have hundreds of envelopes filled with bank statements, cash & credit card dockets, rates, electricity & phone bills. Years of working in a banking environment taught me to keep these, but I have realised that having things dating back to 1993 is no longer necessary.

So my plan for the week, was to shred everything prior to 2003 (tax requirements). What an invigorating experience; not complete yet, but well on the way.

My second goal was to achieve some 'Digital Scrapbooking' and so far I have finished about 17 pages, I am thrilled.

It has also been a lovely week of listening to the rest of the challenge group successes.

1 comment:

darlin said...

Wow you've been busy Beverly but I bet it feels so good to be decluttering. 17 pages is a lot to scrapbook, you sure on a roll! You go girl! :-)

Have a wonderful day!