Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Creators

I have decided to discontinue posting the story on my blog (and have deleted all previously published chapters) on the advice of my worldly-wise husband. He has suggested that I keep the rest of the story private as if it in in the public domain of the web it can no longer be subject to copyright. (Hadn't thought about that). My family is convinced that I should attempt to get this published, so maybe with some editing etc, I will give it a go.

So for all the fans that have been following The Creators (I know there are thousands of you out there - LOL) let me know in the comments section of this post and I can send you the rest of the story via private email.

Many thanks for your support (family and friends). It has been a great journey.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As much as I did enjoy reading along with you I think this is a wise decision, you just never know? :) Anyway once again congratulations on reaching the finishing post and I can't wait to tuck into the manuscript from the beginning again.

Beverly said...

Thanks for the support of my decision. I am not the suspicious sort, but as you say who knows.

Hugs
Beverly

Michelle said...

I am so glad to have received it "whole" because it's MUCH easier to read in an attachment. I LOVE "The Creators"!!!!!

darlin said...

I would love it if you would please send me a copy, maybe over the holiday season I will finally have some time to read something other than text books and I would love to read more of your story. I think that you have my email addy don't you?

Smart husband to suggest this to you!