Monday, October 25, 2010

NaNoWriMo is just 6 days away!

Yikes!

This year my determination to write Book 2 of The Creators has inspired a landslide of fellow writers.

Sarah (my 12 year old daughter) has decided to join the Young Writer's Program and write an 8000 word novel about Vermaids - Vampire Mermaids. It sounds so exciting.

Elizabeth (my 20 year old daughter) has decided to join NaNoWriMo and write a 50 000 word screenplay called - Late Night Shopping

and Michelle my best friend has decided to write the first of her six books that are rattling around in her head.

Michelle has also set up a challenge group and attracted people from all walks of life to attempt something for 30 days, so we have all sorts of challenges.

It is exciting!

Will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Woo Hoo! Bring it On! I am so excited about all this writing energy buzzing around the continent!

Mom said...

Well I most certainly will make every effort to live over the next 30 days, Hee Hee